The Adventurer – Version GF_2010_09_13_1409
Missions added Edit
- Players can now find missions in the Craftsmen’s Quarter, Pub Quarter, Scholars’ Quarter, Crooks’ Quarter and the Forest
- Each mission expires after a set time.
- There is a cooldown time between working on missions, but this can be ‘bribed’ with a Jewel.
- Missions cost action points.
- Missions earn you Gold, temporary effects as from artefacts and privileges, or permanent mission points.
- Mission points are added to your total points.
- You can see your current mission in the character profile under the ‘Missions’ tab.
Change avatar picture Edit
- You can now change your character’s picture. A selection of free as well as premium pictures are available.
- Players an also change their gender for the price of an operation fee.
New features Edit
- Offices: On the candidacy screen, the current office holder will from now on be displayed in the uppermost line (even when no one is actively running for office)
- Production screen: the ‘complete’ button will no longer be in the position of the ’start’ button
- City overview: There are now guideposts for the individual quarters on the city map.
- Players will receive 3 additional action points per round (Residence level 1 = 3 Action Points, Residence level 2 = 4 action points, etc)
Error corrections Edit
- Reputation: Errors in calculating random loss of reputation have been corrected.
- Messages: When a subject is too long, it will now be shortened.
- Ranking: You can now search for people within the rankings again.
- Passwords and registration: A problem has been corrected regarding special characters within passwords.
- Carts: A case of carts not arriving has been corrected
- Carts: If carts are ’stolen’ the cost in Jewels will not be listed twice in the account overview
- Court: Opening character profiles from the courthouse was leading to logout in some cases
- Messages: Messages remaining ‘unread’
- Gather resources: Display errors in the dropdown menu have been corrected
- Master spy privilege: When the master spy is used at the same time as normal spies, all espionages are now correctly displayed in the evidence book again
- Guild profile: A display error of the guild leader position in the membership overview has been corrected
- Character profile: A display error that could occur when reputation was at 100 or negatively buffed was been corrected